Intelisys Featured In CRN’S Annual Network Connectivity Services Partner Program Guide
Intelisys recognized for its leadership in enabling and educating channel partners as the IT/telecom industries converge.
As a Technology Services Distributor (Master Agent), Intelisys currently has contractual partnerships with more than 50 leading Network Connectivity vendors, providing C-level access to an extensive lineup of vendor Network and Connectivity solutions to its Sales Partner community. Intelisys has carefully designed Sales Partner programs and benefits to rival and exceed those offered via direct carrier relationships. As customers demand a single provider, channel sales professionals benefit from the ability to vet and present a selection of best-suited supplier options and a one-stop resource for contracts and commissions. What sets Intelisys apart, however, is the added benefits offered to its Sales Partners, such as:
- Partner Investment Program: Intelisys has loaned more than $3.6M to its Sales Partners to help them expand their businesses.
- Advanced Commissions Program: Perfect for direct reps entering the agent world, Sales Partners can rely on commissions paid within 15 days of acceptance.
- Supplier Agnostic Cloud & Complex Bids Pre-Sales, Technical & Engineering Support.
- Intelisys Cloud Services University: Providing self-paced education and certification to channel sales professionals.
- Marketing ToolKit: Free, online marketing and event planning resources for Sales Partners.
- Club TPC: Members get direct access to Intelisys leadership for coaching and mentoring, as well as resources in business strategy and planning, finance, marketing, sales and more.
- Stability: 100% channel-focused, Intelisys never competes with its Sales Partners. On-timecommissions paid, without exception, since Intelisys was launched in 1994.
“It is a privilege to be recognized by CRN in the 2015 Network Connectivity Services Partner Program Guide,” said Jay Bradley, President of Intelisys. “We owe our success to our Intelisys Sales Partner community, and everything we do, every program we put in place, is for them. We have some exciting plans to roll out even more Partner Program benefits and services, as we look ahead through the end of 2015 and into 2016.”
“As network solution providers continue to expand their offerings to include cloud and connectivity services, telecom agents and ISPs are focusing their efforts on finding new customers in the IT channel,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “As a result, the IT industry is continuing to converge and once-dissimilar types of solution and service providers are becoming more synergistic to meet customer demand. The CRN Network Connectivity Services Partner Program Guide facilitates this new provider ecosystem by connecting like-minded organizations in order to establish relationships and partner services that can address customer needs.”
Intelisys is the nation’s leading Technology Services Distributor of business communications services, including voice, data, access, cable, collaboration, wireless and cloud. Intelisys is dedicated to one thing – serving the needs and accelerating the success of the industry’s top producing telecom sales agents and IT solution providers, as they build vast and vigorously protected streams of recurring revenue for their businesses. Today Intelisys is leading the way as its Sales Partners make the pivot, and experience the epic shift away, from traditional telco services into a new era of cloud-based solutions. Intelisys recognizes that this is not just a change, but the change of our generation; and with that in mind, Intelisys is enabling its Partners to thrive. Under contract with more than 100 of the world’s leading telecom carriers, cloud services providers and technology partners, Intelisys delivers the services end-user customers demand through the most exceptional back office support team ever assembled in the channel.
To learn more, visit www.Intelisys.com or talk to Intelisys at 800-615-8330.
Marketing Communications Manager, Intelisys