Companies are waking up to the fact that they have to be technology-enabled businesses, regardless of what they do. The heart of this change is how customers are using technology to improve the communications they have with their end-user clients. How is technology driving improvements around customer experience? What are the new opportunities that technology-enabled customer experience is presenting for the channel?
At Channel Connect 2016, Supplier Partners IntelePeer, InContact, ShoreTel, Serenova, Star2Star, and MegaPath sat with Andrew Pryfogle, SVP Cloud Transformation, to discuss these questions, and more. Watch our panel of experts examine the changing role of contact center solutions, including:
- The definition of contact center has evolved. Five seat help desks or thousand-seat reservations desks both need contact center solutions to operate efficiently
- How customers that have the best experiences are interacting with companies
- How acccess to analytics and reporting capabilities in real-time are changing the customer experience
- The largest drivers of customer churn
- What’s next: the big trends and technologies for Sales Partners to keep an eye on
- The two important keys to ensuring a successful contact center solution deployment
Learn more about the raised stakes at the customer service table, and the best ways for Sales Partners to sell CCaaS services in today’s market.
Are you an Intelisys Sales Partner? Check out the private Channel Connect 2016 video content on MyIntelisys.