Harnessing the Power of Cloud: Learn How to Sell Cloud Computing Solutions
The term “cloud solutions” has become ubiquitous across businesses in every industry. Whether it’s replacing outdated on-premises infrastructure with managed cloud infrastructure or adopting software as a service solutions, cloud computing has a range of use cases that meet many modern business needs.
Cloud computing represents a significant market opportunity as companies of all sizes put considerable IT spend behind the initiatives. The Flexera 2022 State of the Cloud report found that 53 percent of SMBs spend $1.2 million annually on cloud solutions — up from just 38 percent in 2021. Helping your customers understand the full breadth of cloud solutions and finding the right fit for their needs helps put that budget to good use.
A Few Steps to Close
The typical buying group for a complex B2B solution involves six to 10 decision makers, each armed with four or five pieces of information they’ve gathered independently and must deconflict with the group. At the same time, the set of options and solutions buying groups can consider is expanding as new technologies, products, suppliers and services emerge.
These dynamics make it increasingly difficult for customers to make purchases. In fact, more than three-quarters of the customers in a recent Gartner survey described their purchase as very complex or difficult.
That’s one of the reasons why we’re here to provide you with access to the top cloud computing solution providers in the channel, and we’ve made it our mission to arm you with the educational resources and marketing tools that guide you throughout the sales cycle.
As you lead your prospects and customers to the solutions that fit their needs, the Cloud Compute Sales Journey is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to:
Explore the Cloud Compute Sales Journey
The Cloud Compute Sales Journey organizes your MyIntelisys and iU resources all on a single landing page, showing you exactly where (and when) to find the tools and content that support your sales process.
Here’s what you’ll find on your Sales Journey Page.
Guide your customers to their ultimate solution with cloud compute sales training. Learn the basics of the cloud landscape, solutions and services. These educational materials prepare you with the high-level information you need to sell with confidence.
In this section, you’ll find:
- SE Webinars such as:
- Back to the Basics with Cloud Compute
- Selling Cloud & Virtualization Deep Dive 101 & 201
- The Edge and Cloud Computing
- Introductory educational documents designed to help you understand and sell cloud computing
Take advantage of the educational resources that prepare you to start a conversation about cloud compute solutions.
It’s time to start the cloud compute conversation. How do you identify if it’s time for your customer to augment their current solutions?
It starts with helping them understand their current infrastructure, application and data landscape and identifying opportunities for cloud-driven optimizations. You can do all of that by asking the right questions and providing the cloud computing marketing materials they need to educate themselves.
Here, you’ll find:
- Prospecting Questions to Ask
- The Demystifying Cloud Compute Guide
- A Cloud Compute Email Playbook, showcasing the top benefits of cloud
- Our Vertical Markets Page, to help you meet your customers at their level
The use cases for cloud computing are nearly endless. The right solution from the right provider can make all the difference. Now that you know your customers are ready to commit to a new cloud strategy, you can further guide them to the right-fit supplier to meet their needs.
This section includes:
- Qualifying Questions to Ask
- The Virtual Sales Engineer, where you can identify Supplier serviceability at a location and request quotes.
- SupplierScope, which offers a side-by-side comparison of Suppliers by product, technology and geographic services.
- The Supplier Portfolio enables you to research and review our new and improved Supplier Guides, now available on mobile.
As you near the end of your sales journey and embark on the next phase of your customer relationship, it’s time to showcase your cloud solutions to your customers. We provide you with the people and platform you need to support your customers every step of the way.
Here, you’ll find:
- Educational Videos and Documents.
- CX Switch: A toggle that allows you to brand a customer-facing view of the MyIntelisys tools to introduce Supplier solutions.
- Share Content: A customized, trackable microsite showcasing Suppliers, technologies and opportunity-driven content.
- Technology Guide: A space to identify and clearly communicate the services available with expert content by our Solutions Engineers.
The Intelisys Advantage
Together we’re redefining success. Our strategic investments protect your business, help you sell more, maximize the potential of the market and grow.
We’re building a Sales Journey for each of the top technologies in the channel, so that you’ll always have the resources you need for any conversation. With The Intelisys Advantage, it’s easier than ever to sell the top technologies in the marketplace.
Stay tuned as we continue to produce more content and develop more Sales Journeys to help you sell the technologies that support the hybrid workplace of the future. If you’d like to get started with learning another solution, check out the CCaaS Sales Journey and Cybersecurity Sales Journey
The Cloud Compute Sales Journey is exclusive to Intelisys Partners and available only in Intelisys University. Access your journey today!