At the 2017 New York Mindshare, our SVP Cloud Transformation Andrew Pryfogle spoke with Sales Partners and Super9 graduates Kim Germain of Safari Telecom, Inc.; Matt DeGennaro of MPD Telesolutions; Steve Gerhardt of D&M Enterprise Group; and Thomas Graham of TMA, Inc. to discuss the impact of Super9 on their businesses.
Our Sales Partners discuss how attending the Super9 cloud training program has helped transform their cloud practices by helping them to:
- Learn new solutions and the techniques to sell them
- Gain confidence in having the cloud conversation with customers
- Leverage resources to sell more complex cloud solutions
Participating in guided peer groups during and after the training has helped our Super9 graduates open endless opportunities. Learn how the best practices learned at Super9 helps graduates with:
- Solving real-world customer pain points
- Sharing ideas, successes and challenges
- Learning how other Partners approach a situation or sale
Changing the relationship between our Sales Partners and their customers is another measurable impact of Super9. By shifting from the role of a traditional telecom agent to a technology advisor, our Super9 graduates are realizing multiple benefits, including:
- Increasing IT spend – selling more MRR to their existing client base
- Creating stickier customers and blocking the competition
- Learning how to sell additional solutions like DaaS, DRaaS and O365
- Increasing deal size
Andrew and the Super9 graduates also answer questions from Sales Partners in the audience. Learn tips for closing the deal, how to use one simple technique to reduce challenging questions and objections from your customers, and much more in the video below.
Ready to ignite the Super9 effect in your own business? Click here for details, dates, and to apply: https://cloudservicesuniversity.com/certifications-and-courses/super9/